Does your hall have its own email or are you using a personal email? Here are 8 reasons why you should make the switch to having a hall email account.
- It makes it easier for people to find and contact you. Think about it, if your email on your page is customized to your hall it makes it easier for people to remember what your email is and who they’re sending a response to.
- It looks more professional on your part to have a customized email. It shows that you’re really put thought into what your hall represents and aspires to be.
- Having a Facebook page will also help people locate your halls contact information. Even a Facebook account for your hall will make it easier to find your hall. It is also a good idea to have a Facebook page in the advertising perspective.
- If every hall on PEI had a customized email address it would make contact between halls even easier. It would allow us to create a database with information at the ready. (The ARCH website)
- If you don’t know what email service would be the best I would suggest Gmail. Want to know what is so great about Gmail check out this page. Having a Gmail account also gives you access to many other awesome free services like google docs and google calendar.
- Having a hall email boosts your credibility.
- It makes you more memorable when you send an email and it shows up in someone’s inbox as for example Milton Hall rather than MeghanBear397. People will know who you are and have a rough idea as to what the email is about.
- If you’re using a personal email it does nothing to promote your hall’s identity.